nuke nfs over netiso?

> Is anyone even dreaming of using nfs over ISO?  I'm tempted to give it
> the gentle treatment.

Ah, how times have changed. When that code was written (1988-89), ISO was
replacing TCP/IP any day now. I somehow suspect that's no longer happening?

Btw, it was written for a MicroVAXII before the days of gcc. (ie. No ANSI C,
inline functions and high function call overheads. That's why it ended up
with way too many macros.)

Oh, and although it's hard to tell if it is never needed, the nfs_realign()
function was written for ISO, since the TP4 protocol stack often ended up
with poorly aligned data mbufs.

Sorry, you just got me reminiscing, rick