Re: nuke nfs over netiso?

On Thu Oct 09 2008 at 14:39:13 +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
> In article <20081009115853.GB11915%cs.hut.fi@localhost>,
> Antti Kantee  <pooka%cs.hut.fi@localhost> wrote:
> >Is anyone even dreaming of using nfs over ISO?  I'm tempted to give it
> >the gentle treatment.
>
> I don't think anybody is, but the code is minimal and it serves as an
> example on how to write iso networking code.

I really don't think we should include a programming tutorial in a piece
of code which is complex enough already as is.

Eventually it would be nice to have NFS (server and client) as a module
and that means killing as much of #ifdef as possible.  Yes, I know I
need to solve the same problem with INET vs. INET6, but I like to start
with the easy ones first.