Re: Mobile IPv6 patch for NetBSD-current (revised)

On 2008/04/04, at 9:56, Keiichi SHIMA wrote:
On 2008/04/03, at 23:48, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Keiichi SHIMA wrote:
http://sourceforge.net/docman/?group_id=218406

There are no newlines in the INSTALL and the README file for me, which makes it a hard to read online. The "supported operating systems" document works fine.

Umm, I think I did the same procedure to make all these documents..., but apparently you are right. There is no newlines...

No. I was wrong. I should have uploaded these documents in html format...

I removed these corrupted documents and added a new file instead that points document files in the CVS repository.

---
Keiichi SHIMA
IIJ Research Laboratory <keiichi%iijlab.net@localhost>
WIDE Project <shima%wide.ad.jp@localhost>