Re: Mobile IPv6 patch for NetBSD-current (revised)

Hello,

On 2008/02/19, at 19:52, Keiichi SHIMA wrote:

What is the best way to move forward on this code? One way is to keep working on it on my local working directory, but in this case it is hard for me to share my work with my colleagues and other NetBSD developers who are interested in this work. The other way is to create a branch on the repository and work on enhancing the code on the branch. If the latter is acceptable, then it would be great.

I've setup a branch (keiichi-mipv6) for this work, and have committed current code in the branch. We will start refining the code on this branch to make it ready for merge.

Also, I've created a new sourceforge project to serve the user space programs used with this mobility stack. The goal of the project is to provide the user space programs to various BSD systems (currently it works only on the above branch of NeBSD-current and old KAME stack). The project page is:

  https://sourceforge.net/projects/shisa

Thanks,
---
Keiichi SHIMA