Re: Mobile IPv6 patch for NetBSD-current (revised)

On 2008/04/03, at 23:48, Hubert Feyrer wrote:
On Wed, 2 Apr 2008, Keiichi SHIMA wrote:

There are no newlines in the INSTALL and the README file for me, which makes it a hard to read online. The "supported operating systems" document works fine.

Umm, I think I did the same procedure to make all these documents..., but apparently you are right. There is no newlines...

I'll update them soon.