Re: makesyscalls (moving forward)

On 2020-06-15 14:12, Kamil Rytarowski wrote:
On 15.06.2020 14:11, Johnny Billquist wrote:

We should not clutter the directories that are in the normal users path
with things that a normal user would never care about.

I never used 90% of the programs from /usr/bin /usr/sbin /bin /sbin. but
I definitely would use makesyscall(1). If you have other argument that
"I don't use it" please speak up.

I'm not convinced you are particularly representative of "users".

But it would be interesting to hear how and when you are planning to use makesyscalls.

  Johnny