Re: Missing compat_43 stuff for netbsd32?

If I had to guess, I'd tend to think that those were old syscalls that became
oxxx in 4.3 (or before), rather than from 4.3

In particular, the wait() syscall was made obsolete (replaced by a libc
function which used wait3()) in about 4.1c or 4.2 BSD days (perhaps
earlier - could have even been 4.0)  - back then the old sys call would
have been needed for the normal reason, but now they'd only be useful
if you could find some really old (and obviously only vax) binaries to
use them.

kre