syscalls which are defined in syc/compat/netbsd323/syscalls.master
with a type of COMPAT_43, yet there does not exist any compat_netbsd32
implementation as far as I can see...

	#64	ogetpagesize
	#84	owait
	#89	ogetdtablesize
	#108	osigvec
	#142	ogethostid (interestingly, there _is_ an implementation
			for osethostid!)
	#149	oquota

Does any of this really matter?  Should we attempt to implement them?

| Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:          |
| (Retired)        | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee dot com   |
| Kernel Developer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at netbsd dot org |