Re: Missing compat_43 stuff for netbsd32?

Le 11/09/2018 à 09:46, Paul Goyette a écrit :
While working on the compat code, I noticed that there are a few old
syscalls which are defined in syc/compat/netbsd323/syscalls.master
with a type of COMPAT_43, yet there does not exist any compat_netbsd32
implementation as far as I can see...

     #64    ogetpagesize
     #84    owait
     #89    ogetdtablesize
     #108    osigvec
     #142    ogethostid (interestingly, there _is_ an implementation
             for osethostid!)
     #149    oquota

Does any of this really matter?  Should we attempt to implement them?

This would be silly. If no one noticed they weren't there, then it likely
means no one has ever used them; and if so, then we shouldn't add them - ie
we shouldn't introduce new entry points in the kernel. I mean we are in
2018.