Re: selectively disabling atime updates?

On Fri, 1 Jun 2012, Ignatios Souvatzis wrote:

How about using fss for it instead.
1. fss is still marked experimental.
oh, I have overlooked that.

2. does fss work with WAPL at all?
I don't know that.

It seems to work for me!  All my FS are WAPBL-enabled, and I always
use backup -X for snapshot.

rsync from a snapshot wouldn't work for me on sparc-64 with an
oldish kernel (5.99.something). I must setup one of the slower
machines for at least partial tests, because the main one is
the file server...

Paul, what's your architecture and version?

I'm completely amd64 here, and currently running 6.99.5

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |