Re: RAIDframe component replacement

> then, after replacing the failed sd0 with the new sd0
But with scsictl detach/scan, I suppose?
I've done this several times with non-hotpluggable SCSI hardware where I had to
power off anyway. But with SCA, I'm unsure, whether, after detaching sd0 (and
sd1 still there), a newly scanned sd will become sd0 or sd2?
I.e., is an attached sd given the smallest unused device number or that
following the highest used one?