Re: Dead ports [Re: config(5) break down]

On Fri, 19 Mar 2010, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:

FYI -- and I doubt you could really buy just one of these at this price --
http://avnetexpress.avnet.com/store/em/EMController/Network-Processor/Cavium-Networks/CN5220-500BG729-SCP-Y-G/_/R-8960980/A-8960980/An-0?action=part&catalogId=500201&langId=-1&storeId=500201

I tried to get Avnet to provide a quote on an eval board for an Octeon and they never got back to me. (The eval board didn't have a Buy_Now button, only a Request_Quote button.)

|   Paul Goyette   | PGP DSS Key fingerprint: |  E-mail addresses:      |
| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 |  paul at whooppee.com   |