Re: (Semi-random) thoughts on device tree structure and devfs

On Thu, Mar 11, 2010 at 01:36:41AM +0900, Masao Uebayashi wrote:
 > > Well, yes. ?But research efforts are like that. ?Robustness is pretty
 > > much necessary for production use but not for the stage this appears to
 > > be at.
 >
 > I'm not a researcher.  I'm an engineer.  I like steady move &
 > feasible project.

I am a researcher, and my core area of interest is exactly this kind
of problem. If you are looking for a feasible project that can be
relied on to move forward, my honest best recommendation is to pick
something else. :-|

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost