Re: (Semi-random) thoughts on device tree structure and devfs

> Well, yes.  But research efforts are like that.  Robustness is pretty
> much necessary for production use but not for the stage this appears to
> be at.

I'm not a researcher.  I'm an engineer.  I like steady move & feasible project.

I think everyone agrees that having /dev/id is useful even only alone.
 So that would be the first step.

If people complains the inability of rename(2) in /dev/id...  I should
quit using NetBSD.  (Fortunately no one has.)

Masao