Re: kern/42583: ACPI errors, HP DV6-1334US [was: The imperfect beauty of NetBSD]

,--- You/Joerg (Sun, 10 Jan 2010 16:02:51 +0100) ----*
| Well, the question is now why the PPC_ symbol starts to appear with the
| supposedly slightly different processing order of the patch. I guess I
| need to start digging deeply into the acpica vm for that :( I don't
| think the patch  really fixes the problem, just changes enough to make
| it disappear for some magic reason.

Thanks!

(And to be certain: you understand that what is posted is a "reverse
patch" -- i.e. the change to be rolled back?)

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov%comcast.net@localhost --