kern/42583: ACPI errors, HP DV6-1334US [was: The imperfect beauty of NetBSD]

,--- Joerg Sonnenberger (Thu, 7 Jan 2010 16:10:50 +0100) ----*
,--- I/Alex (Thu, 07 Jan 2010 11:01:50 -0500) ----*
| Reordering via `sort -u' was done to condense ~1000 lines into ~10.
| Now the installation is gone, I can't provide more data.

It may help one addressing the problem in NetBSD to see the FreeBSD
behavior and an appropriate resolution.

I just filed a detailed report:

with both the data in unmangled form (the size of it being modest) and
a certain code patch, which may prove helpful to cover this situation
in NetBSD.

-- Alex -- alex-goncharov%comcast.net@localhost --