Re: overriding RAIDframe disks as root disks with multiboot

David Brownlee wrote:

> I would suggest that BTINFO_ROOTDEVICE might be better classed as "MI
> but only implemented on some platforms". Certainly any platform which
> *can* pass a rootdev from the bootloader should be implementing it...

This raises the question how to determine whether the platform implements
this feature "override rootdev from the bootloader"?

Would a test for "BTINFO_ROOTDEVICE" be ok?
If we restrict the patch to those platforms implementing "multiboot" we
could rely on the macro MULTIBOOT being defined.

ciao
     Klaus