Re: Status of revivesa

>>> Well, such "conservatism" could be called "laziness".
>> This is complete and utter crap.  It demonstrates that you don't
>> have any clue about the administration of production systems.
> Unfortunately, childish arguments do not affect me, [...]

John, regardless of the bluntness of the language he chose, is
basically right.

Yes, that conservativism could be called laziness.  It could also be
called a ten-story apartment building, with about as much accuracy.
The lazy way to do an upgrade is to slap it in and hope.  Doing it step
by careful step, with thought given to backout plans in case something
doesn't work, is actually the difficult, but right, way.

\ / Ribbon Campaign