Re: pcmaudio(4), for fun and games.

On Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Cherry G. Mathew wrote:
   Jared>   1. pcmaudio_attach: change aprint_naive to "\n"

Not sure I understand, it already has a "\n" in there ?

aprint_naive is not supposed to be noisy :) Change the line to simply:

    aprint_naive("\n");

   Jared> 2. please implement pmf :)

Sure, patch updated. Unfortunately, the parent devices don't do much
with the hooks other than register and deregister themselves. So I've
just followed suit. Patch updated, same url as before.

Well, you need to make sure that the PC speaker isn't screaming when you put the device to sleep and it's in use. You can test that with drvctl.

Cheers,
Jared