Re: Silly question - a further one : TLB flush

This I'm not sure. I guess the CPU is using 64bit data path internally,
even in 32bit mode, so the number of entries in the TLB is probably
the same in 32 and 64bit modes. Using 2 different TLB formats would
make things more complext for no real gain.

Well, what gain can be expected out of a doubling of the TLB size (all other parameters being left unchanged)?