Re: Silly question

David Brownlee a écrit :

    Once you have a 32bit NetBSD install running on an amd64 box you
    can treat it as any other 32bit box as far as xorg and userland is
    concerned...

That's what I've been doing for monthes on my Core 2 duo office machine. I've always run a i386 kernel and userland, and I didn't encounter any problem whatsoever, except that, for unknown reasons, the second core will not start, so I am using the computer at approximatly half its max. performance — despite the help of Andrew.

Vincent