xen howto editing rampage mostly complete

After a long time of threatening to do so, I have pretty much rewritten
the Xen howto over the last few days.  I have tried to make it concise
rather than lengthy; it's already 10 pages when printed.  However, I
realize there are some things that are probably unclear.

If you've been holding off on Xen because of lack of clarity, and are in
the mood to try again, it's probably a reasonable time.

Please feel free to either post here or mail me privately with things
that are unclear.  I will try to fix the howto rather than answer
directly (thanks to gson@ for correctly asking that the docs be fixed
rather than getting private help).

http://wiki.netbsd.org/ports/xen/howto/