Re: xen howto editing rampage mostly complete

On Dec 26,  7:17pm, Greg Troxel wrote:
}
} After a long time of threatening to do so, I have pretty much rewritten
} the Xen howto over the last few days.  I have tried to make it concise
} rather than lengthy; it's already 10 pages when printed.  However, I
} realize there are some things that are probably unclear.

     Thanks, you're rampage, prompted me to go through it.  I got
prompted to do a second run through it a couple of days ago.  Guess
I can combine second and third now.

}-- End of excerpt from Greg Troxel