Re: Building Xen 4.2 on NetBSD (was Re: block-attach/detach device oddness)

On 11/30/12 12:13 PM, Jeff Rizzo wrote:
Anyone up for creating a pkgsrc package for xen 4.2?  There's clearly a
lot to be done, and my pkgsrc-fu is not all that great.

I could be up for that... might not be until next week, but if the build steps all work out, I should be able to cobble something together into pkgsrc/wip. (Which would motivate me to get a box onto 4.2 also... double win.)

Best,

Mike.