Re: iSCSI

mhitch%lightning.msu.montana.edu@localhost ("Michael L. Hitch") writes:

>scsibus* at scsi?
>sd*     at scsibus? target ? lun ?      # SCSI disk drives

>   I'm not certain if that would be sufficent though.

That's sufficient here for arch/amiga:

pseudo-device   iscsi                   # iSCSI initiator
scsibus*        at iscsi0

XEN needs additionally

sd*     at scsibus? target ? lun ?      # SCSI disk drives

and maybe other SCSI targets.

N.B. talking about module paths... What about making the MODULAR
framework available to all archs first? :)

                                Michael van Elst
Internet: mlelstv%serpens.de@localhost