iSCSI

Hello list,

I'm willing to test the in-kernel iSCSI initiator present in 6.0_BETA2.
However, right now, my only way of doing this would be from a NetBSD
domU (my iSCSI target is in a remote location). Apparently, running this
new in-kernel initiator needs to load a module, which is not supported
(yet?) in domUs. So I was thinking maybe it's just easy enough to
include that into a new domU kernel. However, I have been reading both
chapter 19 and 32 of the NetBSD guide, but I'm still not sure of what to
add to my kernel config file to include sys/dev/iscsi. Can anyone give a
hint ?

Regards,

--
Étienne