Re: netbsd-5 i386 PAE dom0 + hvm domU winxp?

On Tue, Mar 23, 2010 at 05:41:18PM +0200, Jukka Marin wrote:
> It's not swapping, no swap is in use.  It seems that a "busy-looping" program
> affects the guests more than one that does lots of I/O.

strange, I've not noticed that. Does it affect all guests, or only
the HVM ones ?

> > No idea, I've never been hit by this issue (at last with envstat).
> > Is there other processes hung in tstile ?
>
> No, envstat is the only one.

it's probably trying to grab a lock, but it may not be easy to find which
one.
If you can enter ddb, could you tr/t 0t<pid> this process ?
You should be able to 'continue' after that, so the dom0 won't
reboot.