Re: web sites concerning networking with xen+netbsd

On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 09:38:42AM +0100, Stephen Borrill wrote:
>> Use one bridge for the three XP domUs and use one bridge for each of the
>> five other domains. Alternatively route the five domains with their own
>> IP-Addresses.
>
> I've had no joy in getting vlans to work. I tried creating the vlans in
> the dom0s and checked that they worked. I then created bridges onto the
> vlans and used those as normal in the domUs, but it just didn't work.
> Some traffic got through, e.g. you'd see some arp traffic, but nothing
> else.

This is the kind of setup I'm using and didn't have any problems
(a bridge on the physical inerface won't work if there are also vlans on
this physical interface though).
Did you enable features like hardware checkums on the physical interface ?

Manuel.Bouyer%lip6.fr@localhost