Re: web sites concerning networking with xen+netbsd

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 7:01 PM, Greg Troxel<gdt%ir.bbn.com@localhost> wrote:

> Michael Litchard <michael%schmong.org@localhost> writes:
>
>> I want to set up routing in my xen network. I would appreciate any web
>> sites people may know about concerning this.
>> I think I'm missing the trees for the forest in my google searches.
>
> The basic building block is a pair of interfaces, xvifN.M in the dom0
> and xennetM in a domU, and each pair is on an a virtual Ethernet with no
> other interfaces.
>
> So you can have the dom0 route, or bridge, or vlan, or whatever, exactly
> as if this were all physical.
>
> I handle this by bridging on the dom0 and having each domU appear as if
> it is on the same Ethernet as the dom0's physical interface.
>
> What are you trying to do?

I personally would like a recipe to have 3 domu Wondows XP machines
see each other, and 5 more domu's be totally independent not able to
see each others traffic.

and also a little OT is there a xen GUI manager of some sort to create
manage and migrate domu's
between different dom0's ?

Sam Fourman Jr.