Re: web sites concerning networking with xen+netbsd

On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 10:49:32PM -0700, Michael Litchard wrote:
> Well I'm taking this one step at a time.
>
> 1) I want Dom0 to be a gateway, with eth0 going out, eth1 on a
> different subnet. domU1 will be on the same subnet as eth1

in dom0, create an interface tap0, and bridge0 on that.  Attach your
domU's to bridge0, and configure the host tap0 interface with
the ip address you want.  dom0 can then route/NAT/etc between tap0 and
whatever external physical interface you use.

--
Dan.