Re: web sites concerning networking with xen+netbsd

Well I'm taking this one step at a time.

1) I want Dom0 to be a gateway, with eth0 going out, eth1 on a
different subnet. domU1 will be on the same subnet as eth1

So once I see how that works I want to make something more complicated
In this scenario I've got  vlans on three different subnets. Each
subnet will have a different function. dom0 is still the gateway, and
all outside packet will be routed to the various subnets depending on
what it looks like. I'd like one of the domU machines to serve as a
firewall. Not sure how that's going to look.

But for now I'd just like scenario one to work.