Dell 6850? [was: Dell 2900, good hardware for XEN/NetBSD?]

On Oct 7, 2008, at 8:44 AM, Fredrik Pettai wrote:
On Oct 7, 2008, at 12:36 AM, Mike Bowie wrote:
Fredrik Pettai wrote:
Hello,
Until today, we have been running XEN/NetBSD on older Dell 2950 for some time now, and that has been working quite well. But now it's time to upgrade, and we are thinking of buying new hardware for running even more virtual servers. So I'm wondering if anybody have any good or bad experience running XEN/NetBSD on the bigger Dell 2900 servers, that they would like to share? :-)

We where also looking on the Dell AMD series, PE 2970 and PE 6850. Anybody tried those with XEN/NetBSD?

TIA,
/P