swap file for linux stopped working

Hi.

I used to create a separate SWAP file for linux and define it in my domU config:
disk = [ 'file:/linux/ubuntu.img,0x301,w','file:/linux/swap.img,sda2,w' ]
Then just defined swap device as hda2 in linux's fstab.
But this does not seem to work anymore but I am actually not sure when it stopped working since I until now
didn't use linux domU to anything serious.
Any idea what may have broken this config and how to make this work again?

Cheers,
Marcin