Re: NetBSD on Xen3 amd64

Manuel Bouyer wrote:

>> Can I install packages from
>> NetBSD 4.0 safely ?
>
> There were big changes in threading libraries. To be safe I would rebuild
> from sources.

Thank you for your reply. Is there an easy way to rebuild packages
automatically ? Something like emerge for Gentoo, that would download a
source of all required packages, rebuild them and install?

I cannot imagine how much time I would have to spend to rebuild manually
all packages I would like to install.

Regards,
Sebastian Wasilewski
--
"Computer Science is no more about computers
 than astronomy is about telescopes"

Sebastian Wasilewski
Division of Physical Biochemistry
MRC National Institute for Medical Research
The Ridgeway, London NW7 1AA
+442088162089

swasile%nimr.mrc.ac.uk@localhost
sebastian%wasilewski.name@localhost