NetBSD on Xen3 amd64

Hi everyone.

I have been trying to make NetBSD 4.0 working on the Xen 3.0.3 (Linux as
a Dom0) but unfortunately without successes.

The i386 kernel does not boot at all:

Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_compat_check: guest type
xen-3.0-x86_32 not supported by xen kernel, sorry\n')

The NetBSD/Xen How-To states: "a suitable kernel is provided as part of
the i386 and amd64 binary sets: XEN3_DOMU" so I was trying to find the
64bit version of the Xen kernel but I did not find it within the NetBSD
4.0 Release nor in daily binary snapshot.

Do anyone know where could I find a binary version of 64bit NetBSD/Xen
kernel?

Regards,
Sebastian Wasilewski

--
"Computer Science is no more about computers
 than astronomy is about telescopes"