Re: NetBSD on Xen3 amd64

Manuel Bouyer wrote:
> It also states "for Xen3 amd64 you'll need NetBSD-current from December 2007
> or
> newer". NetBSd 4.0 doesn't fit (even if it was released in December 2007,
> it was branched before). You have a current kernel in
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD-daily/HEAD/200801100002Z/amd64/binary/kernel/

Thank you for the reply. It works.

How stable and secure is this distribution? Can I install packages from
NetBSD 4.0 safely ?

Regards,
Sebastian

--
"Computer Science is no more about computers
 than astronomy is about telescopes"

Sebastian Wasilewski
Division of Physical Biochemistry
MRC National Institute for Medical Research
The Ridgeway, London NW7 1AA
+442088162089

swasile%nimr.mrc.ac.uk@localhost
sebastian%wasilewski.name@localhost