Re: Clock drift and other open issues: Collecting information

On 2023-12-30 14:30, Anders Magnusson wrote:
Den 2023-12-30 kl. 14:24, skrev Johnny Billquist:
Please check your limits (% limit)

They are the same.

8650:
Huff:/usr/src# limit
cputime      unlimited
filesize     unlimited
datasize     524288 kbytes
stacksize    8192 kbytes
It would be nice to see which memory size that is exhausted.
Have you unlimited stacksize as well?

That's what I get when requesting unlimited stack size.

But Håvard pointed out that vmemoryuse don't even show up on my 4000/90.
And I have different versions of tcsh, so now I'm suspecting that this is where my problem is...

Trying a new build with a version of tcsh that knows about vmemoryuse

  Johnny