Re: Clock drift and other open issues: Collecting information

I do hope you do find an issue, that is a virtue of a community project
with open source.  I am only one data point trying to see whether I can
reproduce the issue.  My geographic location, home network and ISP
connection are uniquely my own and what works for me, over less than
one day of testing, is definitely not enough testing.