Re: Clock drift and other open issues: Collecting information

On Sat, 2023-12-30 13:48:26 +0100, Johnny Billquist <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> wrote:
> Um. Correction - my simh 8650 instance only have 64M, but is running
> through the build just fine, while my 4000/90 with 128M is failing with
> memory exhausted.
> swap is at 256M on each.

Is it the GENERIC kernel on both systems?

Might there be different ulimit settings basee on the used kernel
config installed in /etc? (When I initially started testing of
Kalvis's patches, he suggested me some ulimit settings, which were
needed. Though I "lost" them, need to search my emails, but I haven't
yet tried to do a native build.)

Are the VM values configurable through the different kernel configs
(vmparam.h)?

MfG, JBG