Re: PSA: Clock drift and pkgin

On Fri, 22 Dec 2023, Jan-Benedict Glaw wrote:

> Fetched one of the 4000/60 from storage. Actually that one with the
> additional Turbochannel option. However, it doesn't out-of-the-box
> work properly with the PiSCSI. :(  So I'm running an update there
> first, and then go and re-check termination. (But I think that should
> be all okay: On the /96, I unplugged all original internal drives,
> added the PiSCSI and an external terminator. On the /60, I made it
> exactly the same way, so I *think* that it should work.)

 All the wiring is the same.  Mind that the KA90 mainboard is a drop-in
replacement for the KA60 one.  All the KA60 options are upwards compatible
except for the LCG (replaced with the LCSPX), and the storage interface is
exactly the same (onboard logic is different, but that's another matter).

  Maciej