Re: PSA: Clock drift and pkgin

Hi!

On Thu, 2023-12-21 13:57:36 +0100, Jan-Benedict Glaw <jbglaw%lug-owl.de@localhost> wrote:
> I have a /96 readily sitting around here. Maybe I'd copy a recent
> install ISO to its PiSCSI and let it install?

Fetched one of the 4000/60 from storage. Actually that one with the
additional Turbochannel option. However, it doesn't out-of-the-box
work properly with the PiSCSI. :(  So I'm running an update there
first, and then go and re-check termination. (But I think that should
be all okay: On the /96, I unplugged all original internal drives,
added the PiSCSI and an external terminator. On the /60, I made it
exactly the same way, so I *think* that it should work.)

MfG, JBG