Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

Hi,

Oops, I'd forgot to send a pullup request for this.

I've just registered this as #492:
http://releng.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/req-10.cgi?show=492

I hope that it will be shipped with NetBSD 10.0 RC2 :)

Thanks,
rin

On 2023/12/13 11:47, Kalvis Duckmanton wrote:
Hi all,

On 13/12/23 11:54, Greg Oster wrote:
  Grab the patch that Kalvis posted on Dec 7, and patch the source.

I think Rin's patch to binutils to enable support for 64 bit ints in binutils will also be required; that patch was posted on the 23rd of November or thereabouts.

For what it's worth, my invocation of 'build.sh build' finished yesterday without errors, I'm running 'build.sh release' at the moment.

cheers

kalvis