Re: Issues with native build of -10 on VAX

On 2023-12-10 22:50, Greg Oster wrote:
Using a very recent -current source and your patch my simh test with -current is up to libgmp, which is the furthest it's ever been in recent memory!  (I did a cross-build with a patched source tree, and then installed the results on a simh instance. I am now doing a 'native' build with that simh instance.  I also have a native build happening on a physical 4000/60... but the results from the latter will be weeks off..)

Thanks!

Later...

Greg Oster

Any chance you guys would share, how to set it up? I got a clean install of NetBSD-10.0_RC1-vax on a 4000/90.

Now what?

How do I get the gcc12 on it, with the required patches?

Get is from PKGSRC first & install, than start a "build.sh -V HAVE_GCC12"?

Sorry, my machines(and me?) collected a lot of dust in the last years ...