RE: Emulated VAX build done!

> Mouse said to Josh...
> I may take you up on [KA630 testing].

Feel free to e-mail me a compressed kernel.  I don't think that it would get held up by my spam and malware filters.

>> Josh said...
>> Why are we working with old versions of NetBSD?

> Then Mouse said...
> [...] I don't run anything past 5.2 on my own
> machines for licensing reasons.

Ooo... what kind of licensing reasons??  I take pride in making sure that all of (including my retro) systems only run while properly licensed.  Is there something that (new-ish) list members should know about?

Thanks and kind regards,

    _____
   | * * |   Josh Moyer (he/him) <JMoyer%NODOMAIN.NET@localhost>
   |*(*)*|   http://jmoyer.nodomain.net/