Re: Building current

On 2013-04-05 10:29, Martin Husemann wrote:
On Thu, Apr 04, 2013 at 11:50:51PM +0000, Christos Zoulas wrote:
Nope, looks like a vax gcc bug. Cross-compiled lint works just fine.

I'll have a look.

In which form could this be a gcc bug? It's lint that gives the error. I didn't think lint used gcc as some kind of backend, but I must admit I haven't looked.

Note that quite a lot of code have gone by before we get to lib/libc/gen/getpass.c
(I was running a top-level build.)

        Johnny