Re: Building current

On 2013-04-04 15:20, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article <515D7041.3020607%softjar.se@localhost>,
Johnny Billquist  <bqt%softjar.se@localhost> wrote:
Trying to build current natively on a VAX today gives a whole bunch of
errors of the form:

/usr/src/lib/libc/gen/getpass.c(189): warning: conversion of 'unsigned
char' to 'int' is out of range [119]

Anyone else seen this? Is it local to VAX only, or something other
platforms also see? I tried looking at the code, but my eyes rolled up
almost immediately.

If you make 'c' 'unsigned char' do the warnings go?

Nope. Same error.
However, the error (from lint) seems silly. How can an unsigned char conversion to an int ever lead to out of range???

        Johnny