Re: HEADs up - gcc 4.1 reversion & MSCP CD changes in current

On 27 June 2012 16:42, David Brownlee <abs%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> It would have broken non contiguous unit handling - though it looks
> like the standard code failed on that too :)
>
> Have to work on some other stuff - back later...

Updated updated patch attached. Relies on the 'response from unit 0'
to terminate the search, whit a cutoff of MSCP_MAX_UNIT (set to 4095
from ragge's email).

It works fine on my simh with RA90, RRD40(no media),no
device,RRD40(media) on one bus - but that is no substitute for real
hardware :)