Re: HEADs up - gcc 4.1 reversion & MSCP CD changes in current

Could you try the following (you'll need to revert the previous patch).

Is it legitimate to have holes in the list of MSCP devices on a
controller - eg, unit 0, then unit 2 but no unit 1?

btw - Tom, do you tend to use IRC or any other IM channel? :)