Re: NetBSD/vax kernel seems stable now

I wrote:

> A bit of further experimentation shows that my 4000/500 still can't use
> swap without crashing.  It seems to get a bit further than it used to: I
> suspect that it survives swapping something out, but crashes when it
> needs to pull something back in.  I'm back to running with no swap
> configured, now, and will try to get the world built that way.

Actually, I just noticed that the /etc/fstab I'd been using not only had
a swap partition enabled, but had an mfs on /tmp, as well.  Seeing as
there have been reports on current-users of trouble with mfs lately,
I've now given the 4000/500 a swap partition, but no mfs.

-tih
--
Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak