Port-vax archive

Re: NetBSD/vax kernel seems stable now

Matt Thomas <matt%3am-software.com@localhost> writes:

>> Could you post the working boot somewhere?
> ftp://ftp.netbsd.org/pub/NetBSD/misc/matt/boot

Could I also ask you to upload your latest working GENERIC kernel?  Back
in June, I stupidly managed to back myself into a corner, where I don't
have a kernel on my VAX that's stable enough to build a new kernel, but
a userland that's too new to revert to the latest working official one.

Self documenting code isn't. User application constraints don't. --Ed Prochak